![]() |
| Baby 2 belly - 33 weeks |
![]() |
| More defined.... |
![]() |
| This was me at 39 weeks pregnant with Karmann |
Karmann and Kris stopped by yesterday and I loved watching Karman play
with the kitties. She kept on chasing them around and while they could
have easily ran into another room I think they stayed around because they
secretly liked it. She even picked them up, although they are about as
big as she is! : )
Also, tonight, Karmann laid on my belly and was saying "hello, hello" and other random things. It took me a while to realize she was talking to the baby. It was pretty cute!
As you can see from the photos, the belly is growing like crazy. I'm posting a photo of me pregnant with Karmman - week 39- and compare it to me now - at week 33. I think I am bigger than I was with her at time of labor! This is making me a little nervous. Plus, looking at the comparison, I look pretty worn out now, verses what I looked like 3 years ago! Wow - maybe I should re-think this experiment....granted I took these pictures at 930 at night - on a Thursday night - its been a long week!
Looking forward to the weekend! Not sure what is in store, but Karmann really wants to hit the beach! We shall see :)



No comments:
Post a Comment