
Today was a day of firsts, and both Karmann and I survived just fine! Karmann spent her first full day at daycare, and I spent my first full day back at work. I handled it better than I had thought, since I had to drop my mom off at the airport first, which was hard enough, and then drop my little girl off at day care all in the same morning! Luckily Kris came to the daycare with me to give extra support! He also stopped by at lunch today to see how she was doing - and she was fine! I am so lucky to have him help make sure she is okay!! She was a happy little girl when I met both of them at home tonight and was doing just fine! Let's just hope she's still that way by Friday! I joke that today she probably thought "hey this place is pretty cool!" and by Friday she'll be wondering why the heck is Mommy dropping me off here again?!? Let's hope that she handles it okay!
As I mentioned, my mom came to visit from CA for Mother's Day weekend. It was really great spending the short 4 days with her and Karmann. We all had a great time laughing and playing and dressing her up of course! We also tested rice cereal out on Karmann. She wasn't impressed, but we will keep trying! It was a great 1st mother's day weekend that I will always remember! Karmann and Kris surprised me with Godiva chocolates and a new watch! I thought to myself...hmm...I think I'm gonna like this Mother's Day gig!! Here are a few photos of the weekend...enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment