Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dr's update

Well, all went well at the doctor's this morning. I have gained 13 lbs, the baby's heartbeat is strong and sounding good, and all measurements are normal too. So, not too much to report! I mentioned the pain I'm having below my belly, but Doc says its normal, and there's really nothing I can do about it - it could get better or it could get worse! Great! But the nurse commented how the baby moves a lot since she was trying to hear the heart beat and the baby kept moving around. I said its been like that for about 3 weeks now! So, if that gives us any idea of what is to come...we may be in for it! Well, that's it for today. I'll try to think of something more interesting for tomorrow!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bricey got a belly band when she was pg with Annie...it really helped give her some support and relief.....might try it

Anonymous said...

you look great :) and soooo happy! i wish i could have made it to your shower..im gonna wait til the baby is born then send you some stuff :) so i know if its a girl or boy..lol.. next time im at my moms ill call you maybe we can do lunch or something!!! hang in there xoxoxox
jana

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. Holly's got a little energetic one. Glad to hear everything's going well. Can't wait to see if it's a boy or a girl